Not recyclable curbside.
EASY: Buy in Bulk
This tool finds stores with bulk sections near you. Bring your own reusable bags to a bulk section and get your snacks there. Unfortunately, I know from experience that many of the bulk salty snack options are limited.
Hard: Make your own snacks
This option definitely requires you to put aside a good chunk of time. I haven’t tried most of these recipes, but they definitely sound yummy (and fairly straightforward):
Recipes for specific snacks:
Other Recipes + Ideas:
- 8 packaged foods you can make yourself
- 50 Package Free Snack Ideas
- 13 Healthy Homemade Snacks (Perfect for Kids Lunch Boxes)
- 8 Packaged Staple Foods You Can Easily Make From Scratch
- Plastic Free Snacks
- Huge Pinterest Board with tons of Zero-Waste Snacks/Food Ideas