Make a Donation Today!
Your charitable contribution makes an instant impact! As a generous donor, you become a key partner to provide nature experiences, preserve urban forests, and present green workshops. It’s simple and any amount you give is important and greatly appreciated.
Provide Nature Experiences for Underserved Youth
- Over 300 youth go outside weekly through our programs
- 41 hours in nature in nature for our summer campers
- Over 9,000 hours in nature for our youth – far more than they might typically spend outdoors.
- Commitment to serving youth in low-income backgrounds
Preserve and Heal Urban Nature
- 37 acres of urban forest just minutes from downtown Cincinnati
- Trails and preserve free and open to the public
- Hundreds of trees and plants planted each year
Community Events and Gatherings
- 25 – 30 Workshops and Events a year
- Workshops on Sustainability and Nature Connection
- Meeting and office space available for community partners
Making a donation is super simple and fast. You can use the online form, or give us a call at (513) 921-5124 to donate over the phone or learn how you can donate by mail.
While you are at it, consider making a recurring donation. Recurring donations are easy for you, and they provide support for our programs throughout the year. It just takes a minute to set it up once and after that it’s automatic.