Make a Donation Today!
Your charitable contribution makes an instant impact! As a generous donor, you become a key partner to provide nature experiences, preserve urban forests, and present green workshops. It’s simple and any amount you give is important and greatly appreciated.
Provide Nature Experiences for Underserved Youth
- Over 16,000 of time out in nature through an Imago program.
- Commitment to serving youth in low-income backgrounds so innovative partnerships and scholarship opportunities
- Summer Camps, School Programs, Afterschool Clubs and our Branching Out Program for urban schools
Preserve and Heal Urban Nature
- 37 acres of urban forest just minutes from downtown Cincinnati and free and open to the public
- Urban Oasis with trails, education building, picnic area, and demonstration gardens
- Thousands of trees and plants planted each year
Present Amazing Workshops
- 40 Workshops and Events for over 1,000 people
- Variety of green topics featuring composting, native plants, plastic free living and more
- Unique programs for connecting with nature
- Fun events for the entire family
Making a donation is super simple and fast. You can use the online form, or give us a call at (513) 921-5124 to donate over the phone or learn how you can donate by mail.
While you are at it, consider making a recurring donation. Recurring donations are easy for you, and they provide support for our programs throughout the year. It just takes a minute to set it up once and after that it’s automatic.