Make a Donation Today!
Your charitable contribution makes an instant impact! As a generous donor, you become a key partner to provide nature experiences, preserve urban forests, and present green workshops. It’s simple and any amount you give is important and greatly appreciated.
- Building relationships with urban schools to bring nature to the school and make nature accessible to each student every day.
- Fun Summer Camps including our innovative Backyard Adventures Virtual Camp.
- Afterschool Programs for our urban school partners. Virtually or safely at Imago’s nature preserve.
- 37 acre urban nature preserve free and open to the public every day
- The Trail Invitations Project featuring art installations, nature exploration stations, and sacred spaces on our preserve.
- Habitat Restoration with hundreds of trees planted each year.
Sustainability and Community
- Quarterly Sustainability Themes with resources, challenges, and workshops.
- The Queen City Thingery, a resource for borrowing instead of buying. The only library of things in Cincinnati.
- Organizational Commitment to Anti-Racism
- The Repair Fair, Plaid Friday Hike, Music in the Woods and other fun, green community events.
Making a donation is super simple and fast. You can use the online form, or give us a call at (513) 921-5124 to donate over the phone or learn how you can donate by mail.
While you are at it, consider making a recurring donation. Recurring donations are easy for you, and they provide support for our programs throughout the year. It just takes a minute to set it up once and after that it’s automatic.