Current Opportunities: All Positions Currently Filled
Status: All Positions Currently Filled
The Imago Americorps members are critical members of the Imago team. They are involved in all the aspects of Imago’s programs and missions. This is an excellent opportunity to learn and practice mission based, aspirational work. If you are interested in sustainability, youth education, connecting with community, habitat restoration, nature preserve management, and much more, Imago is a place for you. You’ll have an opportunity to learn and practice several techniques and skills for doing authentic work to foster sustainability, community building, and nature connection.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be comfortable teaching elementary children
- Have a passion for nature and the environment
- Be capable working in hot, cold, rainy, muddy and buggy conditions
- Be self-driven while also collaborating with several partners
- Be an excellent presenter and communicator
Schedule & Location:
The internship starts at the beginning of September 2022, and runs through the end of July 2023. The work will primarily take place at Imago’s urban nature preserve in Price Hill, or at one of our partner school sites.
You will be hired as a member of Americorps. Americorps is a National Service organization. As an Americorps member you will join a collection of thousands of people who are performing community service throughout the nation. You will be a part of the local Notre Dame Mission Volunteers. Americorps members receive a stipend for their work as well as an education award at the end of the service. Click here for more information on Americorps. Click here for more information on the Notre Dame Mission Volunteers.
There are two general steps:
- Fill out this super simple form – it helps us get to know you a little bit and set us up for a call.
- We’ll reach out to you to schedule a call – the call is quick intro to Imago, the position and gives you a chance to ask questions about each. After the call, we can each determine if we should continue with the interview process.
If you have questions before you apply, contact Chris or Mo at firstname.lastname@example.org