Current Opportunities: Imago Summer Camp Intern
Status: Now Hiring
The Summer Camp Intern is an integral part of Imago’s education team who assists in designing and running our summer camp programming. Imago’s nature camps are designed to be hands-on, exploration-filled days at Imago’s urban nature preserve. Each camp is a week-long day camp with one potential overnight during our Adventure Camp week. All camps will be run n accordance with state and federal COVID guidelines.
This is a great opportunity if you are passionate about creating and implementing meaningful outdoor experiences for youth. For more information about Imago’s Summer Camps, visit Imago Summer Camps.
The ideal candidate will:
- No previous experience is necessary, but the intern should be self-motivated with an interest in learning about natural history as well as environmental education.
- Be comfortable teaching and leading children.
- Be comfortable working outdoors in hot, buggy, cold, muddy, and rainy conditions
- Be willing to undergo a Criminal Background Check.
- Be able to provide proof of up-to-date Covid 19 vaccine status.
Schedule & Location:
The internship is approximately 9 weeks- starting in the last week of May and running through the last week of July. 30-35 hours a week, from 8:30 – 3:30, with some limited flexibility.
The intern will be based at Imago’s urban nature preserve and education building.
There are two general steps:
- Fill out this super simple form – it helps us get to know you a little bit and set us up for a call.
- We’ll reach out to you to schedule a call – the call is a quick intro to Imago, the position, and gives you a chance to ask questions about each. After the call, we can each determine if we should continue with the interview process.
If you have questions before you apply, contact Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org