2nd Annual Repair Fair
Bring your broken items to West Side Brewing and one of our awesome “fixer” volunteers will do their best to help you fix them! We can’t guarantee that everything will be repaired as we might not have to proper skills or parts necessary for every item, but we will try our best to get your item in working order again.
Accepting items such as:
- Camping + Outdoor Equipment (thanks to our friends at Roads, Rivers and Trails)
- kayaks – lines, cordage, seals, and even some plastic repair
- canoe work – gunwhales, thwarts, seats
- clothing and gear – patches, zippers, buckles, shock cords and seam sealing
- Bike Repairs (thanks to our friends at MoBo Bicycle COOP) such as but not limited to…
- Adjusting gear shifters or replacing gear shift cables.
- Adjusting brakes, replacing brake pads, or replacing brake cables.
- Repairing flat tires.
- Installing accessories such as baskets, seats, pedals, ect.
- Clothing/textile items
- Tool Sharpening
- Small electronics (lamps, toys, countertop appliances)
- Not accepted: Large appliances, phones, TVs, computers, microwaves