If you are planning on coming to MITW (and we hope that you are), here’s the latest info.
Times, Location and Parking
- Music in the Woods starts at 5:00 pm and runs till 11:00 pm
- Music in the Woods will take place at Imago’s 16 acre nature preserve located at 700 Enright Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45205.
- Please note that parking is on the street. The area immediately around Imago will be reserved for vendors, musicians and people who are differently abled or who might have a hard time walking far.
- Please do not park in the Imago driveway. If you have a hard time finding parking you can park on streets adjacent to Enright, such as Terry Street, West Eighth, McPherson and Wells. It’s a fairly short walk to Imago from any of these spots.
- We ask that you please be respectful of our neighbors, please don’t block their driveways or walk through lawns.
- Parking on Enright is only on one side of the street, for about 1/2 the street.
What to Bring and Not to Bring
- If you bought a ticket ahead of time, you do not need to bring your paper ticket – we’ll be able to check you in at the door without it. Save the paper!
- Nice, friendly dogs are allowed on a leash. All kids are welcome (leash up to you). Kids 12 and under are free!
- We’ll have some bug spray here, but everyone has their preference, so if you have a preference you should bring that with you.
- Please do not bring alcohol into the event. Alcohol purchased at Music in the Woods has to stay on the Imago grounds and cannot be carried out.
- Feel free to bring a chair or a blanket – we have lots to share, but if you have a favorite one, go for it
Activities and Lineup
- Music – Andyman Hopkins (kids musician) 5:15, Harlot @ 6:00 pm, Blossom Hall @ 7:00, Ma Crow and Co. @ 8:00, and Jake Speed and the Freddies at 9:00
- Kids/Family Activities – there’s lots for kids to do – and we’ll have family activities going on until it starts to get dark. Kids 12 and under are free
- Silent Auction – The auction items will be inside the Imago building. We have an awesome silent auction filled with art, unique experiences and great local services. The Auction bidding will close approximately at 10:00 pm BEFORE the last band ends – this is different than past years
- Food – Featuring Sleepy Bee delicious grub. Vegetarian, Vegan, and Kid Options available + S’mores, Kettle Corn and Hen of the Woods Chips.
- Beverages – Tasty Rhinegeist Craft Beer, Wine, Lemonade and Water
- Merchandise – check out the Merch table inside the building for a wide selection of Imago shirts, upcycled jewelry, handmade art and more.
- Pones, Inc – Dancers from Pones will be at MITW with an interactive and fun performance taking place on the trails at around sunset.
- Nature Guys – The gurus from The Nature Guys podcast will be at MITW to collect YOUR nature stories to be featured in a future podcast.
- Music in the Woods is a non-smoking event
- Music in the Woods happens Rain or Shine (though the weather looks amazing right now)
- Help us reduce our event waste – use the signs at the waste stations to guide you or ask a volunteer for help before throwing something away.
If you have any questions let us know and we’ll do our best to answer right away.(513) 921-5124 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll see you soon!
Your Imago Friends